Monday, August 19, 2024

An Investor's Look At Toast And Shopify

Image More details: See here

Shopify 's impressive profitability and what could put a damper on the e-commerce platform's growth story.

Consider when Nvidia made this list on April 15, 2005... if you invested $1,000 at the time of our recommendation, you'd have $763,374 !*

Stock Advisor provides investors with an easy-to-follow blueprint for success, including guidance on building a portfolio, regular updates from analysts, and two new stock picks each month. The Stock Advisor service has more than quadrupled the return of S⁘P 500 since 2002*.

Ricky Mulvey: I'm going to ask you that question a second time because, the market's been a little nuts this week, and Mary and Asit are going to talk about mindset later in the show. How are you right now as an investor? How's this past week been for you?

Tim Beyers: This is the market that is great for me. I know it's not good for a lot of people, and I will not dismiss that, Ricky. But for me, this is when I am at my absolute best as an investor. I get nervous and anxious when the market is going up into the right for reasons that I cannot explain. When we have irrational sell offs, I'm great, man. I've bought two stocks, new positions this week, which I can't talk about because of our disclosure rules. You can ask me about that another time, maybe next week. This is when I am at my absolute best. I love it when the market decides to do full Kermit and run around with its hands in the air and just cannot figure out which way is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment