Monday, April 15, 2024

S Toddler Says Hi To Everyone While Target Shopping (Exclusive)

Note from the publisher: Quick store runs turned into a fun social experience for the toddler as he started striking up conversations with other customers.

I personally love Target. It's up the street from my house and super convenient since it's an all-in-one store, she says.

Their frequent trips to Target brought many greetings from Azai to random shoppers.

Mia made a video, later elaborating on the joke that she couldn't keep Azai from saying hello to people in the store. It wasn't long before the cute videos started going viral.

I was sending a video to my friend to show her how he speaks to everyone even when I tell him not to. I think it's hilarious because he always does it, I just never recorded him, Mia recalls.

In the videos, some people can be seen keeping it to a simple "hi," but there's a few who strike up a conversation with the toddler, who sometimes asks "how you doing?" as well.
Image Read more: See here

◆◌••●◆

Quick store runs turned into a fun social experience for the toddler as he started striking up conversations with other customers

No comments:

Post a Comment